Nautica Assistant Product Manager
Sr. Manager, Product Development, Production
New York, NY
The Assistant Product Manager is responsible for the purchase order and shipment tracking processes for our Nautica Special Ops business to ensure we meet our calendar delivery dates. This individual will create, review and maintain purchase orders within our order management system. Additionally, the position will work cross functionally with our Nautica Production, Merchandising, Customer Service and Sales teams as well as with our external vendor partners.
- Facilitate communication between internal cross-functional departments and factories/vendor base on daily product development and production follow-up within department.
- Maintain PO revisions needed for the Direct to Consumer and Wholesale business.
- Oversee the sample tracking for proto and showroom sample milestone dates to ensure on-time delivery based on corporate milestones.
- Assist manager in maintaining cost logs for seasonal product development thru to confirmed costs needed for order placement.
- Assist manager in monitoring any product delays impacting shipping and receipt of product for our DC dates.
- Create, generate and review daily/weekly reports on orders, logistics and production priorities.
- Able to assist manager with troubleshoot production and systems issues, propose solutions, and drive for timely resolution.
- Understand, adhere, and drive calendar deadlines for product flow.
- Understand and ensure compliance to Aero OpCo business operations and policies
- Able to assist the analyzing and reporting of seasonal business to manager and above.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with Design, Production, Merchandising, Sales, and Customer Service teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Production or Supply Chain Operations
- Basic understanding of logistics/shipping
- Systems savvy and computer proficient; Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel
- Systems Knowledge/ experience a plus: NGC, Garpac/AS400, and DESL
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal project management and time management skills
- Flexible, organized, detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to business needs
Aero OpCo LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").