Lyndhurst, NJ/New York City
Vice President, Brand
With direction from the VP of Brand, the Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing the brand creative and business plan for two seasons of the year; one season is in execution and another season is simultaneously in planning and development. The two seasons are either BTS/Fall Spring or Summer Holiday. This process starts with seasonal hindsight and the design and marketing concept presentation. Brand creative and business goals are established and the marketing brand manager builds a plan to achieve these goals with guidance from the VP of brand. From this point, the marketing brand manager coordinates, partners with, and manages external partners, marketing peers and team members, cross-functional partners (including stores, planning, merchandising, production and design) and manages timetables to achieve the seasonal brand creative and business results. From time-to-time this role will also manage special marketing projects.
- Create seasonal marketing creative and business plans
- Manage consistent execution of brand standards across all brand touch points
- Implement, manage and maintain efficient traffic and workflow systems in order to ensure timely delivery of all projects from inception to release for production.
- Manage and optimize Digital Asset Management Platform
- Operate as day-to-date contact for project plans, schedules and deliverables. Act as liaison between marketing team, merchandising, design, planning other internal partners, and external partners to process marketing creative projects. Maintain creative services briefs and calendars (market dates, trade shows, photo shoots, sponsorships and events)
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules and timelines; manage calendar and deliverables on a weekly basis.
- Act as central project coordinator for cross functional teams focused on delivering seasonal floor set, web set and customer experience
- Track progress and proactively identify and escalate tasks or projects that are at risk of missing deadlines; anticipate issues, and work with stakeholders to problem solve or revise timetable to ensure success
- Develop in-depth knowledge of internal and external processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage special marketing projects.
- Create seasonal hindsight recaps
- 2+ years experience with project scheduling and coordination in a creative agency or in-house creative team
- Specialty retail experience
- Demonstrated design sensibility
- Culturally aware and specifically aware of current global youth culture trends
- Retail math proficiency
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience); in Marketing, Merchandising or a related field.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the creative space (digital space, web, print, social media, packaging) and the time needed to complete projects within them
- Highly organized and driven self-starter; strives for optimization and efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple projects with different timelines along with daily tasks
- Resourceful, creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround times and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in order to work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent communication
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of software tools
Click here to apply online