VP Sales & Marketing
AERONYX is an early stage tech start-up based in Montreal. We are developing a complete drone delivery system targeting the needs of Just-in-Time logistics and urgent B2B deliveries.
Our founding team has very a solid technical expertise and we are looking to complement it with a strongly business-oriented profile to lead the commercial development of the project. This position would require an involvement of 20-25 hours per week, and the selected candidate would be granted with 6.67% of shares of the company. Aside from meetings with the team, clients or other relevant third parties, most of the tasks can be performed from home.
Description of the desired profile:
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good level in Excel; Adequate skills with Word and PowerPoint; Handling of the Adobe Suite.
- Having the start-up mindset as well as great autonomy.
- Individual with a positive attitude, a strong teamwork ethic and a high energy level.
- Can innovate, think outside the box, and creatively meet challenges.
- Academic curriculum in Business studies and related fields.
- Prior experience in logistic management and valuable connections in the industrial ecosystem.
- Skills in contract negotiation and deal closing.
- Basic understanding of aviation and related regulatory challenges.
List of responsibilities for this position:
- Run market analysis to identify potentials clients.
- Funnel, contact and meet the targeted clients to better understand their pain points, needs, and to propose them our solution.
- OBTAIN A MAXIMUM OF CONTRACTS & LETTER OF INTENTS.
- Maintain communication and proper relation with the acquired customers.
- Drive commercial growth alongside being the head of sales.
- Perform other relevant administrative tasks.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Occasionnel, Permanent