Aero Precision Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced and qualified 5 axis CNC Machinist / Programmer who can program, set-up and run milling machine and oversee the milling department.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of MasterCam programming and machining experience in an Aerospace and Defense related environment producing precision machined parts for prototype and production.
Our facility is located near LAX and is conveniently situated within minutes to major freeways (405 & 105)
- The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 8 years of 5 Axis CNC Programming in Aerospace related of work and tolerances.
- Capable in programming, setting-up and running CNC milling machines (Mikron, Moki and Fadal).
- Experience in programming and analyzing files and models using MasterCam and Camplete.
- High level understanding of blueprint reading and dimensional tolerance controls.
- Perform dimensional inspection with hand held inspection tools (gauges and calipers).
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to oversee other machinists in the department
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 8 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)