Help us put WiFi to work.
Aerial provides a unique cloud-based solution that leverages existing WiFi infrastructure and AI to give meaning to motion. We aim to become the wireless standard for smart motion detection through continuous innovation, passion, and inventiveness for the smart home, home care, security, healthcare and hospitality applications. Based in Montreal, we also operate from two regional offices in the USA and Europe.
What does the job entail?
We are looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Director to play a key role in growing brand awareness, and generating demand for Aerial's innovative solutions.
- Generate and execute the marketing plan.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Create, manage, and refine product positioning and brand messaging.
- Raise brand awareness and generate sales leads through digital marketing.
- Select and manage participation at conferences and events.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- 5 year(s) experience in technology marketing, preferably in a startup environment, marketing enabling technologies.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- Solid knowledge of market research and analytics tools.
- Experience developing product positioning and brand messaging frameworks.
- Experience developing and executing content marketing programs.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, and Social Media platforms.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French.
- Previous experience within an IT or telecom environment would be considered an asset.
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to join at an early phase and be an important member of our growing team. You will work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment and will participate in our employee stock option plan. Not to mention, you will have the opportunity to help us develop a new and exciting technology that has the ability to change people's lives all over the world!
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Our recruitment partner will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we're passing on your candidacy.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step of our selection process is a conversation with our recruitment partner where they will focus on the human side of things and answer any questions you may have. Assuming you exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment during your initial conversation, we'll invite you to have a more detailed conversation with some of our team and leadership. Assuming you're one of our finalists, we'll be sure to give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates. Throughout the process, we want to make sure that we're the right fit for each other - both technically and culturally - so please feel welcome to interview us and ask us questions at every step.
What is our targeted start date for this role?
We're motivated to hire for this role now, we'd like to have our new teammate on board as soon as possible.
What if I have more questions before I apply?
No worries at all! If you have additional questions prior to submitting your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Aerial is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.