Help us put WiFi to work.
Aerial provides a unique cloud-based solution that leverages existing WiFi infrastructure and AI to give meaning to motion. We aim to become the wireless standard for smart motion detection through continuous innovation, passion, and inventiveness for the smart home, home care, security, healthcare and hospitality applications. Based in Montreal, we also operate from two regional offices in the USA and Europe.
Here's a video featuring our Chief Technical Officer and Director of AI where they describe some of the capabilities of our platform:
What does the job entail?
You will be led to work on the innovative technologies of the future and leverage RF data/measurements to detect and classify motion used to enable motion-aware, AI-powered IoT solutions.
What you'll do:
- Designing and developing optimized programs for cloud-based and localized solutions
- Technology watch
- Creating high-quality production code
- Building scalable prototypes and real-time simulators for evaluating learning algorithms
- Handling Big data; flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, storage
- Developing visualization tools for interpretation of results
- Debugging and maintenance
What does the successful candidate "look like"?
Here are the typical points that we're looking for:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5-year experience in industrial R&D and Machine Learning deployment
- Familiar with high-quality coding practices including unit testing, code review and version control such as Git
- Minimum 3 years of a combined experience in (C, C++, or java) and Python
- Experience and mastery of scientific programming and libraries relevant to your field, for example: PyTorch, TensorFlow, NumPy, Scikit, etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques, e.g., Deep Learning, Time-series analysis, Regression, Classification, Anomaly detection, Neural Networks, etc.
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to join at an early phase and be an important member of our growing team. You will work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment and will participate in our employee stock option plan. Not to mention you will have the opportunity to help us develop a new and exciting technology that has the ability to change people's lives all over the world!
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Our recruitment partner will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we're passing on your candidacy within 5 business days.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step of our selection process is a conversation with our recruitment partner where they will focus on the human side of things and answer any questions you may have. Assuming you exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment during your initial conversation, we'll invite you to have a technical conversation with some of our engineers and leadership. Assuming you're one of our finalists, we'll be sure to give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates. Throughout the process, we want to make sure that we're the right fit for each other - both technically and culturally - so please feel welcome to interview us and ask us questions at every step.
What is our targeted start date for this role?
We're motivated to hire for this role now, we'd like to have our new teammate on board as soon as possible.
What if I have more questions before I apply?
No worries at all! If you have additional questions prior to submitting your application, please feel free to reach out to Patrice Belmonte via LinkedIn.
Aerial is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact Patrice Belmonte at firstname.lastname@example.org ( email@example.com ).