As a Project Engineer, you will provide support to sales and management team on a wide variety of projects. In the position you will be exposed to high quality mentoring and professional development opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a range of multidisciplinary engineering services for the introduction of various high technology LED products to the North American Market. This is a full-time position operating from our Montreal - Canada office.
- Relevant tertiary engineering degree (bachelor level or above) from a recognised institution.
- 1-2 years experience in the LED lighting industry
- The ability to assist with day to day management of project teams, sub-contractors and vendors
- Sound knowledge in being able to read and interpretspecifications, technical drawings, schematics, and any other engineering documentation/reports
- Experience in performing simulations in AGI 32 or similar software
- Experience in Solidworks is an asset
- A strong willingness to understand standards and applicable codes
- An ability to plan, schedule, conduct, and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work * A natural confidence with completing works in a timely fashion with a diligent/can do attitude, while focusing on safety at all time
- Exceptional interpersonal skills by developing satisfactory client relationships to ensure repeat business for the company
- Proficiency in Windows Microsoft Office including Outlook and the use of databases and design tools like Excel
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Engineer: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)