Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a VP Senior KDB Developer / Team Lead.
THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with NY desk, and KDB contractors based in London, to deliver KDB based solutions for Prime Finance and Equity Financing desk. KDB systems are global and enterprise level.
- Initial core project will be delivery of Global Stock Record project to develop and maintain a global 24/5 positions management system to feed a web UI.
- Work on other KDB projects planned for 2020 which will be ased off this core global data set.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
- 5+ years in architecture of KDB systems (v3.6+), in particular global enterprise set up of ticker plants, chained ticker plants, RDB, HDB, gateways and web sockets.
- Unit and Integration KDB testing.
- Linux/Unix environment (Shell Scripts, Resource Management, etc.)
- Version control (Git is preferable)
- Team leadership experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $165,000.00 to $185,000.00 /year
- Architecture of KDB: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off