$1000 hiring bonus after 120 days!
Would you love a job where your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others?
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated maintenance and repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated business competence (management and accounting)
- Demonstrated passion and Aegis mission orientation
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Keep the Community looking good and safe
- Perform repairs and do preventative maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
- Provide performance feedback and develop staff
- Manage resources effectively
- Reward and motivate staff
- Select competent staff
- Schedule, plan and prioritize staff activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Job Type: Full-time
- general maintenance: 3 years (Required)