AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing, social media, online e-marketing public relations, promotions for venues, radio promotions, clubs, theaters, festivals, shows and one-offs. This position will develop promotional initiatives with artists and the community, to promote positive brand image. The Marketing Coordinator may also be responsible for coordinating the work of interns and street team for show promotions.
- Builds and maintains ad plans for AEG Presents shows, tours and festivals. Assist in coordination of media buying. Build Google campaigns. Create work orders for radio, television and manage flyer distributions. Evaluates and revise as necessary to increase ticketing revenue and event exposure.
- Create, preview and review press releases as needed. Coordinate the distribution of press requests with publicist. Serve as a public relations liaison. Add new shows, schedule releases and update as needed.
- Monitor marketing trends, regionally, with artists, and implement new marketing strategies and campaigns based on current trends. Analyze fan base to target specific demographics to promote shows, tours and festivals.
- Helps coordinate and advance day-of-show activities including radio stations set ups, remote broadcasts and escorting media photographers and news crews.
- Creates, proof reads and distributes weekly newsletters. Order and deploy e-cards and e-blasts with AXS Advantage tool. Check that venue information and links are correct, communicate errors to designers, check for accuracy, communicate errors and sign off on final version.
- Develop and manage social media accounts, research new promotional activities and prizes for online social media giveaways. Collaborate with artists to promote shows on their social media accounts. Design appropriate posting schedule that corresponds with various event related deadlines: announce, on sale, maintenance and backend.
- Monitor budget and accounting for marketing efforts and keep management up to date of potential overages. Provide report for marketing costs.
- Maintain good working relationships with partners, co-promoters and media. Develop special initiatives to involve the community in events. Organize artist promotions and meet and greets.
- May participate in hiring and training of interns and street team. May also be responsible for the upload of expense reports, updating of office calendar, ordering of supplies and general office administration.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Photoshop)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience calendaring events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PR skills, social media savvy, and organization skills
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative thinker; thinks "outside the box"
- Knowledge of the music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.