AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The email marketing coordinator is a junior-to-mid level role. The right person for the job will own, produce, and execute multiple email campaigns per week in a fast-paced environment dedicated to helping customers get to see their favorite performers at events across the country. If you are a detail-oriented person who can quickly master new tools and manage multiple deliverables at once with accuracy, we want to talk to you.
- Proof read and distribute weekly newsletters. Order and deploy e-cards and e-blasts with custom email builder tool. Check that venue information and links are correct, communicate errors to designers, check for accuracy, communicate errors and sign off on final version.
- Connect to customer data warehouse to pull lists of email recipients on a per-event basis. Requires understanding SQL commands and at least basic syntax.
- Create email HTML from preexisting templates, with weekly modifications. Test creative integrity through Litmus.
- Analyze email campaign results and recommend changes for future email campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate with fellow marketers and other team members to get necessary creative for email campaigns
- Source content via working with campaign ordering system, content management system, and production team to populate creative
- Complete ad hoc projects as required
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Years of related work experience: 2-4
- Must have solid experience with email HTML, and troubleshooting css for email
- Must be conversant in SQL and able to understand command syntax and able to alter preexisting statements for new list pulls
- Solid experience working in an ESP such as ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Constant Contact or similar, Excel. Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious, organized and very detail-oriented
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Years of related work experience: 1-4
- Project management experience a plus (working in Confluence or similar tool)
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.