AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company, with offices on five continents. The company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Regal L.A. LIVE:
A Barco Innovation Center offers the premiere movie theater experience in the heart of the entertainment industry in Los Angeles. The 774-seat RealD Premiere Cinema features the giant 70-foot Ultimate White Screen, showcasing numerous red carpet world premieres. In addition to hosting over 200 film festivals and events throughout the year, the theater is also home to the first 4DX auditorium in North America. Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center is the preferred destination for movie industry leaders and moviegoers alike.
The Assistant, Business Operations will assist in the fulfillment of sales strategies, promotional campaigns, and overall business operations support for Regal Cinemas LA LIVE.
Key Job Factors:
- Level of accountability: Generally managed
- Level of decision making: Diversified
- Has contact with: Inside/Outside company
- Supervision: Does not directly supervise or manage others
- Physical Requirements: Light, occasional physical effort
- Travel Percentage (%): Not Applicable / As Needed
- Track and prepare reports for box office sales, private rental and group sales. Update master calendar of events and client database. Support the sales team by creating sales presentations, sales flyers and promotional material.
- Serve as a liaison with clients for Regal LA LIVE asset usage approvals and promotional campaigns. Support the sales team throughout the sales process (contract fulfillment, event support, client asset implementation).
- Build and maintain relationships with movie studios to execute promotional efforts for specific films. Provide ongoing recaps to studios of promotional performance at Regal L.A. LIVE.
- Follow up with creative department to ensure all requested assets have been developed. Work closely with the digital team to obtain content for multiple digital touch points (social media, email, website, etc.)
- Serve as the liaison with Regal L.A. LIVE and assist in the fulfillment and execution of contracts including exposure and awareness metrics.
- Work closely with Regal LA LIVE General Manager, event manager(s) and other Regal staff to collaborate on promotional campaigns and operational projects. Be the on-site contact for event days to facilitate execution of various on-site needs.
- Assist with department administrative efforts and in-office tasks (processing department expense reports, fulfillment of monthly client gifts and customer service follow-ups) and other tasks as assigned by management.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data and provide meaningful observations and insight.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of individuals from multiple business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Operates with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to consistently re-prioritize based on department needs.
- A go-getter, with strong drive and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills. Can clearly and effectively present information for responding to questions from managers, clients and members of the public.
- Proficiency in computer programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and ability to apply them to marketing principles and approaches.
- Ability to work independently and handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Familiar with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
- High degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)