AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Inside Sales Representative participates in a sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports sales industry. This individual will receive detailed and comprehensive sports sales training with a strong focus on developing the skills necessary to become an industry sales leader. The training will benefit the individual’s career growth as a full menu sports sales representative.
This opportunity consists of generating business relationships to gain revenue by selling season tickets, partial game plans, and group tickets for the AEG Sports Properties within the Los Angeles Greater Area LA Kings, LA Galaxy and Ontario Reign. A core function of an AEG Sports Inside Sales Representative is to proactively generate new revenue through outbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Conduct a high volume of new business calls every day (minimum of 100); proactively prospect and network to generate new business relationships.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals.
- Attend most home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans; assist Account Executives with Season Ticket holders by answering questions, helping with tours, etc
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
The Executive, Inside Ticket Sales must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Education: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to reason and problem solve.
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills; Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude; Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.