AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Position Summary: The Senior Project Manager Digital Marketing oversees marketing campaigns for a dedicated, diverse portfolio of assets to include both venues and festivals. This role is in constant communication with marketer(s), talent buyers and local leadership in order to oversee execution of best practices across content strategy, email, social, website properties, applications, media buying, customer relationship management, reporting, etc.
Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Partner with media team to book and execute media buys, optimize ticket sales, and report on success.
- Compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns.
- Lead Project management for website and app development and sponsorship digital initiatives with key stakeholders on each festival property. Ensure website best practices in Search Engine Optimization “SEO” tagging etc
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop long term marketing initiatives, strategy and secure appropriate digital budget to ensure longevity and financial success to the project / asset.
- Create cohesion and align objectives with multiple cross-functional teams outside of the department including web, creative, content, marketing, sponsorship, vendors etc. This includes providing on site presence.
- Ensure all digital assets maintain overall festival branding, meet production specs and timelines & traffic assets accordingly.
- Establish a strong Lead and create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure a positive online image. Create plan on allocated amounts for each campaign and budget accordingly.
- Evaluate workflows and tools for scale and efficiency. Look for key learnings in data and set best practices and benchmarks.
- Work with festival & Creative department to create & oversee asset creation/delivery from external and internal content partners.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields. (Advanced Degree Preferred)
- 5-7 Years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques with great ability to identify potential
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.