AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Oracle Arena and Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
This entry-level marketing position will support the marketing team in promoting events and driving brand awareness while independently executing promotions and marketing analysis to drive brand profitability. The Marketing Coordinator supports the Director of Marketing in the areas of graphic design, brand management, digital advertising, email marketing, social media management as well as group sales.
Assist with establishing marketing plans, including creation of web and print assets, media buying, promotions, and public relations for events.
- Coordinate social media campaigns and digital marketing initiatives to raise brand awareness.
- Assist with executing graphic design needs as well as content creation for email marketing and social media.
- Analyze and monitor core audience financial and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Continually update venue web site and in-arena signage with event information.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of all group sales ticket orders including add-ons, special needs, mailing and distribution.
- Manage all group sales event settlement information and manage all follow-up service required.
- Identify trends and monitor audience behaviors to assist with modeling social data against current business initiatives and ticket sales.
- Assist with promotion of upcoming group, suite and VIP Club initiatives.
- Assist Director of Marketing with special projects and other assignments as needed.
A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Marketing, Business, or Music Management preferred
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with social media management software such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other well-known tools
- Creative thinker and pro-active problem solver
- Experience with email marketing and database management
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy when dealing with the public
- Willing and able to work the hours necessary to meet marketing goals including nights, weekends and holidays when required
- Must be able to be stationary for long periods of time when working events and with media during concerts
- Demonstrated passion for marketing and the music or live event industry
Experience with video editing software such as Premier Pro or After Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.