AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The LA Galaxy Marketing Associate will assist with the marketing efforts, media and broadcast planning, sales promotions, promotional item productions and creative request oversight for various departments within the organization. The associate will work with both the LA Galaxy, Galaxy II and Dignity Health Sports Park staff to fulfill promotional activities and giveaways.
Assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives involving traditional, digital, and experiential activations to generate brand awareness, facilitate ticket sales, communicate promotions, and incorporate fan engagement.
- Communicate with outside vendors to purchase, produce, deliver and distribute marketing collateral and promotional items across all departments for LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park.
- Assists Marketing Managers and Creative Services team trafficking creative requests from internal and external departments.
- Works with Supporters Relations and Game Presentation to help facilitate grassroots marketing efforts by compiling research, submitting requests and coordinating event activation as needed.
- Helps to oversee partnership fulfillment with LA Galaxy media partners, including in-game experiences, ticket distribution and autograph merchandise fulfillment.
- Assist in compiling the in-stadium reads and broadcast grids for LA Galaxy home & away matches as well as home LA Galaxy II matches
- Complete administrative tasks for the department including FedEx labels, mail, and general organization
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) Area of Study: Marketing Preferred
- A minimum 0-2 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially creating and managing lists in Microsoft Excel
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proactive person with the ability to manage up, problem solve and think quickly, specifically in live event situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carry boxes and maintain storage as needed
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor is a must
Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.