AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company, with offices on five continents. The company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
L.A. LIVE is the leading entertainment district in Los Angeles offering six live entertainment venues, a fourteen screen cinema, the GRAMMY Museum®, and over twenty dining experiences. L.A. LIVE is the sports and entertainment district that surrounds STAPLES Center and Microsoft Theater. It's the host of the GRAMMYs, EMMYs, American Music Awards, ESPYs, and a years worth of red carpet premieres.
The marketing assistant works under the direction of the Director of Marketing to help reach the L.A. LIVE’s marketing goals and objectives. This includes administrative tasks, data input, light website maintenance, and preparing reports and recaps. The assistant will help prepare marketing materials, such as calendars, guides, emails, and social and web content.
Key Job Factors:
1. Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. This will include maintaining hard copies and electronic filing systems, organizing meetings, presentations, staff events and client visits; preparing and managing marketing department invoices and expense reports.
2. Proof, format and distribute a range of documents and marketing materials (email marketing sends, press releases, social/web copy, calendars, etc.).
3. Compose content for company’s websites and social media accounts.
4. Support marketing team in assisting with various projects – provide creative input, promotional ideas, research, presentation design mockups etc.
5. Enter marketing data into spreadsheets and help to create data and financial reports for marketing department.
6. Support on-site for all L.A. LIVE events and promotions.
7. Distribute and maintain L.A. LIVE marketing collateral (monthly calendars, district signage, etc.)
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)