AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Position Summary: The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of branding/marketing assets for print, banner ads, posters, e-cards, digital, social media and other print material. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for print and web design for venues.
Create and update digital assets including but not limited to e-cards, newsletters, posters, banners, invites, flyers and social media accounts.
- Works closely with the marketing department in order to ensure the designs are approved, updates are modified on appropriate marketing assets and deadlines are met.
- Create ad map and send out to the Talent Buyer and Marketer.
- Responsible for creating engaging social and print advertisement for shows at various venues directed to the right audience.
- Designs other assets as needed including but not limited to invitations, merchandise, stickers, and outdoor maps.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Graphic Design, Entertainment, Marketing or a related field
- Years of related work experience: 2-4 years in Entertainment Marketing
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be aware of current online marketing initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.