Class A Driver
Manager: Operations Manager
Status: Regular (40-50 hours per week)
Payment Schedule: Hourly, Bi-weekly
Education and Certifications Required:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Class A Commercial Drivers License Hazmat and Tanker
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Driving Commercial Vehicles including but not limited to box (van), tanker, and flatbed straight trucks.
* Manual and mechanical loading and unloading of trucks, including but not limited to bulk liquid loads, bulk solid loads, 5, 10, 30, 55, and 95 gallon drums (up to 1,000 pounds) of solid and liquid material.
* Delivery of products, including loading, unloading and customer training.
* Assisting in the identification, packaging, manifesting, loading/unloading, and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous materials, wastes and substances.
* Participation in Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Materials Emergency Response activities, including on-call weekends, holidays and after-hours.
* Warehouse inventory control, maintenance and general repair.
* Grounds inventory control, maintenance and general repair.
* Vehicle inventory control and maintenance.
* Maintenance of provided clothing, personal protective equipment, and personal appearance.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: