AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Digital Product Manager is an experienced and creative technical leader with a passion for emerging web and mobile technologies. The candidate should have a good sense of information design, web and mobile architectures, and an understanding of digital marketing tools and trends. The candidate should be driven by the desire to provide a delightful online experience to the end-users.
Project manage business aspects of digital products and initiatives, including overseeing regular updates for existing products as well as bringing innovative new products to market
- Maintain an overview of all product roadmap activity for the department and provide senior management and various groups with guidance and communication on launch activities
- Enhance and strategize the User Experience for both Web & Mobile products
- Establish project milestones, track deliverables, communicate status, and hold cross-functional groups accountable at all stages of the product/project lifecycle
- Work with Marketing, Content Strategy and PR teams on planning and executing successful deployment and launch of new products and services
- File and prioritize incoming feature requests & bug reports
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related area.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience
- Ability to evaluate technology options, including build / buy / partner options
- Demonstrated skill and experience web and mobile project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Projects, Outlook), and ability to learn required business systems.
- An awareness of design and mobile trends, product knowledge and consumer interests
- Must be able to work independently and exercise discretion and judgment on matters of significance
- Moderate understanding of critical business processes to connect value proposition of digital work
- Must be able to multi-task to work in this fast-paced music industry
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.