AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Business Analyst works with the Chief Strategy Officer, two strategy directors, and a data scientist, across all strategic and operational areas of the business, with an even balance of analysis and reporting. The AEG Presents Strategy group partners with the executive team and business leaders across the company, to address critical challenges and develop and execute strategies that drive business growth.
Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of business results, including financial, operations, marketing, and customer data.
- Develop ongoing performance reporting for management in all operational areas of the business, and distribute reports as needed, with recommendations for improvement.
- Assist data scientist and strategy team in developing predictive and statistical models to analyze and improve business performance.
- Assist strategy team in creation of recurring and ad-hoc presentations for strategic planning, internal meetings, and external business development opportunities.
- Monitor and manage data sources, and follow up on issues to ensure data quality and accuracy.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Business Administration or a related area
- 2-4 years in management consulting, corporate strategy, business analysis, or a related role
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from large data sets, and exceptional attention to detail, and a desire to creatively solve challenging problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly present complex concepts and analytical findings to a wide variety of audiences, from executives to field staff
- General business acumen, with the ability to analyze the live events industry and recommend business improvements
- Ability and initiative to manage multiple short and long term projects independently, while building effective partnerships with stakeholders across the company
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.