AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Account Executive is responsible for advancing all onsite sponsorship logistics. This position will cater to the client’s needs on site at AEG Presents festivals, tours, events, venues and one-off shows. The Account Executive will manage marketing materials and approvals for all marketing assets. Additionally, the Account Executive will provide all Sponsorships partners with detailed event summary reports to outline benefits of exposure and involvement.
Advance onsite sponsorship logistics. Cater to sponsors needs onsite at festival or event, including passes, tickets, tenting, unique bills, beverages, and location itinerary.
- Create and compile grids, reports and presentations for festival, tour or event promoter. Collaborate with promoters, department and other personnel on the development of sponsorship ads and placement onsite.
- Manage marketing materials and approvals for marketing assets. Collaborate with Marketing Director, Wed Designer, App Designer, Festival Director to ensure that sponsors vision is accurately represented.
- Generate sponsorship leads, both inbound and outbound. Create and maintain database of clients both existing and potential. Identify strategies and leads for new revenue streams.
- Create detailed reports for Sponsors based on festival/show/event attendance, demographics and exposure. Forecast potential sponsor profitability and renegotiate contracts.
- Develop activation plan for sponsorship partners detailing ideas for brand, advertising and product placements at AEG Presents events, festivals, tours, venues and one-offs.
- Draft and pitch ideas for new partnerships and innovative ways to collaborate with existing sponsors to sponsorship team.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Experience working in customer service
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Must be able to work long hours, including: nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to adapt easily under pressure
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle minor lifting and load/unload merchandise
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.