Reporting to the Director, Communications, Marketing and Brand Image, the Advisor, Communications plans, develops and implements innovative strategies that support business objectives, strengthen recognition, maximize brand visibility with various publics, and foster employee engagement toward a common, inspiring culture. The incumbent develops tools and engaging contents to drive the strategies using a business intelligence that can grow our brand. The Advisor also plays a leading role with all company departments as regards their communication needs and initiatives and ensures the performance and advantageous differentiation of the brand in the market.
Ædifica is looking for an experienced Communication Advisor.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, develop and roll out mobilizing internal communications strategies that foster employee engagement and support corporate objectives and the development of its culture;
- Working with all the company's executives, develop and roll out internal communications strategies (recognition, project visibility, promotion of successes, etc.);
- Support the coordinator in updating intranet content on a daily basis;
- See to the ongoing improvement of the internal digital communication channels in collaboration with Information Technology.
External communications and visibility
- Gather, consolidate and document projects carried out by the firm in order to promote them in our offers and brochures and on our website ;
- Draft new relevant content to maximize engagement among the target audiences;
- Develop, implement and grow Ædifica's content strategy to reach business objectives and position the firm in its markets;
- Ensure impactful messages at public launches (media, conferences, publications, etc.);
- Support managers in positioning their expertise by recommending conferences, expert panels and other speaking opportunities and oversee the related communication activities;
- Serve as media contact;
- Update relevant platform lists for the brand (events, conferences, competitions, etc.) and maintain business relationships with the media;
- Identify and complete entries relating to award nominations, including preparation of required material by various collaborators;
- Measure the efficiency and performance of communication activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications (or other equivalent university degree);
- Master's degree (an asset);
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Excellent writing skills;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Adobe CC suites.
- Ability to transcend complex situations with a creative perspective and the passion to spot opportunities and trends, generate ideas and take action;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Intellectual curiosity, good analytical skills and ability to see the big picture;
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Collaboration and teamwork skills with a view to achieving results;
- Attention to detail, discipline and discretion.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Group insurance plan;
- Group pension plan;
- Reimbursement of public transit fares;
- On-site chef service;
- Exceptional workplace in downtown Montreal.
Send us your CV.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The masculine gender is used for the purpose of lightening the text only