- Position requires extensive progressive experience.
- Plans, schedules, and organizes all phases of a major project work activities related to scientific needs, ensures proper manpower budgets and controls and monitors expenditures and progress on projects.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require regular use of scientific principles and application of past experience.
- Leads specific tasks and objectives by guiding the completion of major programs (may hold a project leadership role).
- Applies extensive technical expertise to perform and publish research without appreciable direction.
- Primary author or lead reviewer on major project documents.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science or any relevant program.
Familiarity with Air dispersion modelling software AERMOD required.
Familiarity with air quality regulations within any Canadian province.
Effective communications skills.
Established track of record of success in business development, strong network within the industry essential.
- Understanding with air pollution control systems an asset.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.