The Workplace practice, part of AECOM's Buildings + Places, is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Interior Designer to join our Los Angeles, CA team.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for initiating and developing engineering drawings through completion for assigned projects in conformance with the requirements, applicable codes, and design criteria established by the project's discipline engineers.
- Under direct supervision, completes design assignments of limited complexity.
- Applies a basic level of understanding within a specific discipline.
- Familiarity with codes, permits, and software applications related to the discipline.
- Familiar with the process of preparing designs and drawings using project specifications and discipline-associated written and verbal instructions in accordance with established design practices, standards, and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the purpose and use of vendor documents as reference for assigned tasks.
- Can assist in performing material take-offs for the discipline.
Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture or other related field
BIM-Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp Pro, Adobe Creative Suites, or other related software experience
Familiarity with BOA and Oracle
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.