Manager, Digital Scheduling and Content Management
The Manager of Digital Scheduling and Content Management will work with the Senior Digital Licensing Manager to help foster the growth of new partner relationships for emerging products through scheduling and content management responsibilities.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Curate programming from the A+E Networks portfolio into sales packages for third parties
- Develop and implement scheduling strategy for AVOD and SVOD partnerships
- Manage content refresh process with licensing partners
- Create bespoke packages of content for niche OTT partners
- Identify and curate content for educational market partnerships
- Input and coordinate contractual content obligations within appropriate content support systems (e.g. GPS,
- Act as liaison with A&E, Lifetime and History programming teams to identify future programming for licensing deals
- Communicate with licensing clients to understand content performance, audience targeting and stunting opportunities to optimize revenues generated from clients
- Responsible for identification and management of advanced scheduling tools to support diverse content offerings with 3rd party partners
- Screen and evaluate incoming third-party content (e.g. Reel One, Ghost Hunters, etc.) for AVOD/SVOD opportunity
- Coordinate with brands to identify short form content for sales to content licensing and syndication partners
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
As part of the Distribution arm of A+E, you’ll gain a 360-degree view of how our content gets to the viewer. Through the Sales team, you’ll learn about the contractual relationships A+E has with our multichannel and digital video programming distributors (M/DMVPDs) – and how to close that deal! In Distribution Marketing, you’ll brainstorm new and innovative ways to promote our content across Set-top-box, TV Everywhere and Over-the-top platforms. In the Operations group you’ll get the behind-the-scenes look at mission-critical tasks around technical support, contract management and compliance and data integrity and analysis. And finally, through the Product Development team you’ll gain an unique understanding of how we optimize content scheduling and delivery across the a rapidly changing media landscape.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
- The candidate will have a four-year college degree
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ThePlatform, GPS and PPL are strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA: If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter