*This is a remote/work from home that can be filled anywhere in the USA*
Are you someone who has a passion for digital marketing?
Do you have a desire to work with multiple teams and present in front of clients?
Does working for an industry leading global company sound great to you?
We may have the position for you!!
This position is responsible for the oversight, fulfillment and success of the Traveler Engagement practice area within BCD Travel's consulting firm, Advito.
Traveler Engagement uses intelligent marketing strategies to influence travelers to make wise decisions, improving productivity while delivering the highest satisfaction. This position will take a leading role in managing the development of new processes, products and tools. This position will lead a global team of marketing consultants and coordinators, overseeing their growth in the company through coaching and development.
Candidates must have expertise in digital marketing, project management, data analytics, and consulting best practices.
- Manage the Marketing Consulting team by ensuring all client engagements adhere to timelines, expectations and resource budgets.
- Identify, create, grow new practice lines with the sales team.
- Ensure team is conducting client presentations providing analysis and consultancy.
- Support sales and retention efforts by conducting client presentations providing analysis and consultancy.
- Manage the team to meet or exceed KPIs associated with project delivery
- Develop enriched behavior and engagement data metrics for clients
- Work on ROI methodology for client deliverables with cross-functional groups.
- Provide assistance to team in development of content and idea generation
- Stay abreast of travel industry trends and technology product lines.
- Identify competitive threats
- Provide client and market feedback to Advito leadership team
- Represent Advito at local industry and client events
- Team Management, Staffing, and Career Development
- Strong Digital Marketing experience required
- Experience managing multiple client relationship while meeting deadlines and producing quality work
- Previous experience in presenting in front of large groups
- Exceptionally advanced data analytics skills (beyond traditional business intelligence, discover deeper insight and make recommendations)
- Highly developed problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access software skills required; Tableau, Domo, or other data visualization tools preferred
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability for leading and working with a diverse, cross functional global team
- Travel industry experience is preferred but not required