AdvisorStream is an automated marketing platform that allows financial advisors to leverage fully-licensed content from the world's leading publishers such as The New York Times, Forbes, Reuters, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal and many more. Our publishing partnerships allow us to co-brand advisors on each piece of content to create engaging digital experiences for their clients and prospects; free of competing ads, pay-walls or pop ups. AdvisorStream automates the distribution of content to all digital channels including newsletters, email, website, blogs and social media. We help our clients deepen their client relationships, grow business and convert leads.
AdvisorStream is looking for a dedicated customer-centric, relationship-focused individual to join our growing, energetic team. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely training of new customer implementation and ongoing product adoption for existing customers. You will add significant value to our team by partnering with our clients to help them better understand our service and identifying engagement/business growth opportunities. The role is responsible for accurately step-up accounts, supporting clients day-to-day use, and ensuring success as they build their digital marketing strategy using AdvisorStream.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver one-on-one onboarding sessions to new clients
- Establish yourself as an expert with a deep understanding of the AdvisorStream platform
- Find opportunities to demonstrate value to our clients, identify key client engagement metrics and provide recommendations
- Act as a lead point of contact for new clients and partners to support them in getting started using the system and answer questions they may have
- Use your knowledge of the AdvisoStream platform to educate advisors on functionality of new features/implementations
- Ensure product adoption in a timely manner and clients remain engaged
- Answer daily customer support tickets through ZenDesk ticketing system
- Work collaboratively with the Client Success team to keep company churn rate down
- Investigate and resolve issues with tangible results for escalated customer issues
- Deliver a superior client experience by providing a high level of customer service and maintaining quality throughout the on-boarding process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand
- Dedicated to helping clients meet their goals
- Previous experience working at a Sass organization an asset
- Create positive and professional business relationships with clients and partners
- Ability to learn software solutions quickly
- Detail oriented approach to problem solving
- You thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- Work cooperatively and effectively with fellow team members, clients and other stakeholders
- Desire to farm and support the existing customer base
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week. Standard work hours are 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Schedule will be finalized with the input of the candidate, working with AdvisorStream management.
- Company health and dental benefits
- Wellness Program
- Energetic, fun and success oriented work environment
- Finger on the pulse of technology. We know what's fresh and we invest in our people and technology
- Creative and collaborative team of professionals with strong training procedures
- Downtown Toronto office with free lunch Fridays - and lots of great staff outing
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)