AdviceOne LLC is a multi-million dollar wealth management firm offering financial planning and asset management for clients nationwide. We are a predominantly female-led organization of 37 employees. This is a fast-paced, team-managed business that thrives on constant change and unique opportunities. Apply today to become our CFO and help us grow our community of strong, empowered team members.
We are seeking an experienced strategic leader to direct our Accounting/Finance and Administrative departments. Our ideal candidate is someone who has always been the strongest team member at their companies. Whether you're currently an executive, middle-manager, or team leader, we have a challenge for you. Apply today if you possess the following:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field
* At least 5 years of previous management experience overseeing a team of 5 or more people
* In-depth understanding of standard accounting and finance practices
* Outstanding communication skills to effectively convey performance expectations, issues and process improvements
* Creative problem solving and decision making skills
* Create new practices to develop processes; update existing processes, and enable team to implement improvement
* Exceed goals on a consistent basis by using strong interpersonal communication
* Ability to effectively prioritize and delegate responsibilities
This role requires a combination of general accounting and finance knowledge as well as leadership capabilities. The CFO will oversee our company's Accounting/Finance and Administrative departments. Responsibilities include:
* Managing all office finances including budgeting and accounting
* Overseeing all human resources activities including employee relations, compensation, employee benefits and related activities
* Supervising property management activities including building maintenance, space utilization for our current 5 office locations across 4 states and leasing of future office units
* Ensuring firm's adherence to industry compliance requirements
* Training, developing and evaluating team members effectively
* Attend weekly Leadership Team meetings
* Attend quarterly off-site Leadership Team meetings to develop quarterly and annual goals and objectives
What else does AdviceOne have to offer?
* Competitive salary
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution
* Medical/dental/vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Healthy work/life balance
See what else AdviceOne has to offer at CareersAtAdviceOne.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job Type: Full-time