We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who has a passion for UI/UX to join our team in Vancouver. Ideally, you're a multi-disciplinary creative, and can bring to the table a range of different abilities. Primarily, we're looking for someone who loves designing exceptional user experiences and has the skills to see a project through from start to finish, from an initial style scape right through to responsive mock-ups. As a member of our Creative team, you'll work closely with a variety of people across the agency, from Project Managers, Developers, and other members of the UX/UI team to create compelling solutions for our clients' challenges.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Design user interfaces for a wide range of websites and platforms
- Be proactive and keep up to date on industry trends and new platforms/channels
- Support the design team in day-to-day production needs, visual design inspiration, research and the maintenance of internal tools (e.g. our UI Library).
- Work collaboratively with senior designers and product managers to take projects from low fidelity abstracts through to visual design and production.
- Plan your time effectively to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
- Learn how to operate as a designer in a small, efficient team by creating, presenting and reviewing sketches, wireframes and production-ready designs that cover key states and edge cases.
More About What We're Looking For:
- 1+ year's experience creating compelling interfaces, and other creative works
- 1+ year's of applied UI/UX design experience
- You've got a wealth of knowledge with all kinds of design tools, but are an expert with all things Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web.
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
- A functional understanding of front-end development and what you can/cannot do as a designer
- You have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy
More about us:
We are a B2B digital marketing agency specializing in the full spectrum of online advertising. Whether it's digital business consulting, SEO, social media, web development or design services, we're here to help our clients grow. With professionalism and proven expertise, our diverse team of creative and business-oriented experts will place the digital marketing priorities of our clients first
COOL, BUT WHY SHOULD I WORK AT ADVESA?
- Advesa is made up of a group of driven and enthusiastic individuals who all share the mindset of "get sh*t done" in a collaborative environment
- Working at Advesa means being part of a team that works hard, fast and has fun! We value your input and your professional growth.
- We aim to keep growing as a company, as a team, and as individuals. Collaboration, personality, growth, great results, and baked goods are wholeheartedly encouraged
- You get to be an integral part of building amazing products and client experiences
- Work-life balance is encouraged, we offer flexible work schedules and an extended benefits plan ;)
Our must haves in Team Members:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal -oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- UI/UX: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphics design: 1 year (Required)