Advesa is looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join our growing company. The ideal Project Manager exceeds the expectations of our clients and manages the needs of our development team. You have an excellent understanding of how to manage people and resources efficiently and effectively. You will oversee all touchpoints of a project, including timelines, budgets, schedules, assets, and communication.
The Software Project Manager will help lead and develop a team of passionate engineers who are working on web applications to help drive adoption of machine learning in the Advesa ecosystem. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a track record of technical expertise and management responsibility. You have 5+ experience planning, coordinating, and implementing successful software development projects within budget, timeline, and scopeYou have experience or a strong interest in using machine learning techniques to improve outcomes of a given software system.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Applying Agile and Scrum to help teams deliver and continuously improve their product quality, velocity of delivery and professional development.
- Help to remove any impediments blocking progress as they work to provide internal and external customers with exceptional products.
- develop and putting into production test automation and continuous integration (CI) systems
- Set product development timelines and monitor deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the projects progress
- Define work packages, resource requirements, and inputs in order to identify appropriate project tasks and dependencies for tracking overall product development progress
- Apply Project Management diligence to projects - focus will be on resource management, scope definition (design, delivery, sustainment) communications and reporting, finances, risk assessment
- Review work of the team to ensure accuracy, achievement of required results, and adherence to accepted engineering practices
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience with Agile methodologies
- 8+ years' experience developing and supporting Applications
- 4+ years experience leading successful software development projects building scalable SaaS products
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification such as CSPO, CSD, or PMI-ACP, SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), CDAP,CLP
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience managing complex, multi-year software development projects (ideally the building of scalable SaaS products)
- Can identify portions of the product roadmap that can be outsourced without disrupting the dev teams' cadence or sacrificing product quality
- Experience estimating development costs for a given set of product features
- Familiarity with machine learning and NLP concepts
- Working knowledge of cloud architecture and cloud security requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Developing and Supporting web application: 8 years (Preferred)
- Scrum Master/Agile: 4 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- leading successful software development projects: 4 years (Preferred)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC) (Preferred)