Located in the heart of Hollywood, AdvertiseMint is a digital advertising agency that specializes in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Amazon, Pinterest and Google Marketing. We are professionals that work with a variety of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies located worldwide. Our team of highly skilled marketers help strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client's social media ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis. Some of our clients include True Religion, Real Estate Wealth Expo, NewEgg, American Bullion, Blink Bar, Quincy Jones Productions, MaxiGlide, Museum of Illusions, and Burke Williams.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Google and Amazon Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for communicating effectively between clients and provide the best customer service to ensure all media and all advertisements are properly outlined. As a Google /Amazon Account Manager you should be motivated to provide our clients with the best results possible. You must also possess a keen passion for digital marketing and e-commerce. The role will involve occasional face-to-face strategy meetings with new and existing clients, both in and out of the office.
AdvertiseMint is a fun, friendly and supportive team. If you are confident that you are the right fit for our us we encourage you to apply!
Google & Amazon Ads-
SHOULD ALSO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You will be responsible for the daily management of our Search Engine Marketing / Cost Per Click / Pay Per Click (SEM / CPC / PPC) investments.
- Focus on hyper local, regional and national campaigns in retail, automotive, healthcare and professional service(s) industries.
- Be it existing clients or recently acquired new business, you will play a key role in initial strategy(ies), account & campaign(s) set-up, launch, performance driven, weekly maintenance, bi-weekly optimization, establish and meet target KPI's, detailed reporting, applying critical thinking and take actionable insight.
- Google AdWords and Analytic Certification is a must and 3-4 years of previous experience managing six figures in monthly net spend is a prerequisite.
- Weekly reporting to Agency management, support team, sales account executives and clients is the norm.
- Take ownership and be at the ready to explain questions pertaining to the status of clients' accounts.
- Taking control of keywords, day parting, text ads, deep page linking, budget and device allocation, tracking techniques and automated reports is expected.
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central is PLUS.
- Experience with setting up listings for new items,operating items, modifying listings for old items to optimize them according to the company's marketing strategies is a plus.
- Oversee product listings and product feeds is a plus.
- Inventory feed management.
- Amazon FBA inventory managing to make sure proper stock of all products is a plus.
- Manage relationships with marketplace channel business partners.
- Routinely monitor the health of the accounts for issues/opportunities and take appropriate actions as required.
- Track and report daily sales metrics and summarize into weekly dashboards.
- Understand product mix by marketplace to determine opportunities to enhance sales and profitability.
- Keep abreast of the online marketplace opportunities and recommend new programs and initiatives.
- Experience with product detail, page optimization and keyword ranking, conversion & exposure.
- Excellent ability to oversee and overlook each individual listing and compare your products to competitor listings in their respective categories.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising, understand how to optimize ads based on need is a plus.
- Responsible for Amazon sales and profitability for assigned category is a plus
- Knowledge of how to manage and reduce returns, refunds and negative product reviews and feedback is a plus. (Ecommerce customer service preferred)
- Enhanced Brand Content and A+ Content.
- PPC, Sponsored Ads and other Digital Marketing.
- Great keywords creating for all products to be the top rank search results.
- Strong ability to plan, forecast, and secure business.
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and make decisions based on the results.
- Self directed and capable in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization skills and project management.
- Strong communication skills in a good team environment.
- 2 Years+ E commerce experience.
- Legal Working Status.
- Digital Ad delivery options
- Digital Ad preview & Online diagnosis tools
- Text Ads, Ad Extensions & Location Extensions
- AdWords Editor
- Google Analytic Auto Tagging
- Digital Marketing Behavioral Targeting
- Digital Marketing Contextual Targeting
- Online Keyword planner and research tools
- Programmatic ad tech thru DSP's
- Digital Remarketing Strategies
- True view Video ad formats and video networks
- Cross channel bidding software
- Technical aspects of HTML, UTM and URL structures
Responsibilities also include communicating, training, and maintaining up to date knowledge and insight regarding best practices, new emerging trends that result in client targeted and approved return on investment metrics is important. Our clients seek lead generation, customer acquisition and revenue growth.
OFFICE ENVIRONMENT / COMPANY BENEFITS;
- Free parking
- Dental, medical insurance, and 401K with 4% match
- Monthly team events (the movies, Hollywood tour, The Voice, Let's Make a Deal, The Harvey Show, etc.)
- Snacks and coffee in the office
- Sweeping office views of the Hollywood Hills
- Free opportunity to attend social media and tech events, such as F8