Education: High School graduate preferable
We are seeking a full time seasonal (April-October) dedicated individual to join our service team at our progressive RV dealership.
Preference will be given to individuals who:
-Have experience in or background as contractor or handyman. Must be able to understand and relate to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Have a willingness to learn and a passion for solving technical problems
- Are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Have a strong working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanics.
Duties to be performed but not limited to:
-Typical types of work will be cleaning and detailing of trailers, resealing both roof and body, greasing wheel bearings, removing and replacing defective components, conducting "pre-devlivery inspections" plus other duties pertaining to the repair and maintenance of an rv, typically non motorized.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul various forms of recreational trailers from hard top pops ups, hybrids, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, park models, toy haulers as coordinated by the service manager. No class A licence required.
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand and power tools
- Diagnose, test and replace electrical components
- Record details of repairs made and parts used
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
-Applicant needs to be able to speak,read and write English in order to effectively communicate with customers and other staff.
- Ability to use computers
- The ability to climb, kneel and lift over 50lbs
- A valid class G driver's license
- Must have a clean driver's abstract
-Person needs to be tidy and organized, able to work on their own and with others
- Own basic hand tools
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.50 to $18.00 /hour