AdventurAbroad has been in Talent Acquisition business since 2017 and steadily expanding. Our success is due to the fact that we understand our partners (schools and teachers) and treat them with the utmost respect. Each one of our managers is either former Teachers, Academic Managers, or HR personnel. Unlike other agencies, we have been in your shoes and understand what you go through on a daily basis. We use this knowledge to build a mutually beneficial partnership.
We are currently hiring Curriculum Developers for our partners in Beijing, China. As a partner of AdventurAbroad, we will fully assist you from the start of your application process until our assistance is no longer necessary.
- Produce creative and engaging PPTs, computer homework scripts, and textbook copy in accordance with company academic standards and formatting;
- Find level and age-appropriate pictures and illustration in accordance with company formatting and aesthetic standards;
- Perform language checks, provide feedback, and complete edits on above products;
- Upload PPTs and computer homework scripts onto company interactive classroom and question bank system platform;
- Enthusiastically participate in open class, team-building, and other company activities.
- At least 2 years of curriculum design experience
- Possess a good command of the English language with TEFL Certificate
- Able to work on-site in Beijing, be eligible for a Z-visa
- Teaching experience is preferred
- Experience using interactive functions within lesson design
- Experience with online learning is preferred
- Have experience with an interest in ELA, ESL, and EFL trends are dedicated to making creative, engaging, and interesting lessons for elementary age learners
- Able to follow company and government rules
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work on a deadline and complete work on time while still maintaining consistent high-quality output, willing to work overtime to hit deadlines
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Extensive, accredited professional development opportunities
- Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture
We are also seeking Recruiting Partners
As a Recruiting Partner, you will refer qualified teachers to us, and we will pay you $200 - $300 US dollars per successful hire. Anyone who loves money and wants residual income is welcome to apply. No experience needed, only creativity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Curriculum Development: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)