Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
- Accounts Receivable Billing and Collections
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of invoicing to clients.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze projections.
- Oversee local office operation
- Misc. Administrative tasks or projects.
Key Performance Indicators/Job Requirements
- Proficient computer skills are essential. MS Word, Excel, Outlook and accounting software experience is required.
- Good team player but able to work independently with minimum supervision, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- At least Associate degree preferred
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, and "critical thinking" skills
- Solid technical knowledge and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with good time management.
Job Type: Full-time