Job Overview & Responsibilities:
The goal of a marketing coordinator at 3Points is to capture the identity of what and who 3Points is and create marketing materials and campaigns to drive more revenue. A successful marketing coordinator will facilitate communication both internally and externally to increase sales through new and existing marketing platforms.
The marketing coordinator is responsible for managing all marketing aspects of 3Points to SMB clients in the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas. The marketing coordinator is responsible for managing existing marketing relationships, existing marketing campaigns, and creating new marketing strategies to drive more revenue to the 3Points portfolio of products and services. The ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment is crucial to success in the position. The marketing coordinator will work in collaboration with internal resources as opportunities mature through the sales cycle. The Marketing Coordinator must have an ability to understand the big picture and successfully position 3Points solutions and marketing campaigns appropriately. Proven marketing success in technology is preferred. Proven success in marketing is a must.
- Manage our relationship with outside marketing firms such as TriDigital and JJR Marketing
Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
Manage 3Points client and assist HR Manager for employee events when needed.
Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies and company culture
- Assist with the selection, implementation, and development of content for marketing campaigns with a marketing automation platform
Supervise social media outreach.
Assist inside sales with any marketing materials they may need to be successful
Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
Track success and the return on investment of marketing campaigns.
Develop Mass-mail materials.
Create brochures and sell sheets.
Provide marketing support to New Business Sales, Account Management, Leadership, and other departments.
Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
Work with manager to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
Develop marketing communications campaigns.
Create thought leadership materials.
Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
Research industry trends.
Develop fresh story ideas.
Conduct extensive media outreach.
Improve communication efficiencies within company.
Manage and create new video content.
Review and update our website content including pictures and video
- Develop and manage SEO strategies
Job Performance Metrics:
- Track Sales Revenue related to marketing efforts and increase effectiveness of these efforts
- Track and Increase Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Track and Decrease the Cost Per Lead
- Track and Work to Decrease Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Calculate the Customers Lifetime Value
- Track and Increase the Return on Investment of Marketing Campaigns
- Track and Increase the Traffic to Lead conversion rate
- Track and Increase the Lead to Customer rate
- Track and Increase Organic Traffic that 3Points
Job Requirements, Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Two to five years of experience in a marketing role
- Valid driver's license & travelling required
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Experience with creating video and high quality photos
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- General technology industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with various departments in order to obtain information needed
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a tactful and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills to create great team experiences.
- Experience with managing Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Experience with Photoshop
- Good planning and problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Open to learning new things.
- Incorporate core values into everyday work life.
- Ability to recognize others.
- Taking initiative on tasks and projects.
- Experience working within the SalesForce.com CRM and ConnectWise preferred