We are a global educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Our products, led by our flagship product Mathletics, are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world.
So what makes a 3 “Pea’er”? We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains and thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P.
We are currently hiring in our New York office and are seeking a talented Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for working within a dedicated territory, with a focus on upsell, cross sell and renewal responsibilities.
Our KAMs make a difference if they:
- Proactively follow the customer lifecycle process and grow their existing client base
- Demonstrate product value and secure sales of all products in our portfolio
- Proactively work with key clients at all times of the year to look at strategic value add opportunities and to drive engagement with our products
- Actively target and take advantage of all growth opportunities
- Build strong trust and rapport with clients to ensure client retention and growth
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years of experience with account management and retention sales success achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven and highly organized, with the ability to nurture and grow existing client relationships
- Client-centric in everything you do
- Committed to shared success
- A flexible and creative thinker
- Great at decision making and problem solving
- Positive and passionate about education
Why you will love 3P!
In this role, you will work with a passionate team of people who truly love our products and are committed to inspiring a love of learning. We look forward to sharing more about 3P, our fantastic products and great culture with you soon!