3E Glass Ltd. is a well-established commercial glazing contractor services Metro Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton. If you enjoy working with people, always ready for challenges and are looking for an encouraging environment that provides opportunities to advance and explore your career, 3E is the right place for you. We are always attracting good people and strengthening our team. Join the team and take your share of our success. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.3eglass.com
Currently, we are recruiting a Project Assistantin our Metro Vancouver head office located at Delta, BC. We Offer:
- Steady employment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Assist Project Managers and Coordinators with Construction Documentation, Communication, and multiple styles of Information Management Systems.
- Maintain Safety and Quality Control Documentation.
- Strong comprehension of the English Language with strong English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task on multiple Projects within the organization.
- Strong dedication to team unity and collaboration.
- Good communication, typing and writing skills.
- A good understanding of Construction Language and Process is an asset.
- An understanding of "LEED" (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) process and documentation is an asset.
- Ability to take accurate direction (or) be self-motivated to assist and organize without direction if needed.
- Ability to maintain and organize comprehensive levels of Construction related documentation in an organized and efficient fashion.
- Ability to learn and grow within the position and organization.
- Ability to maintain appropriate business confidentiality standards.
- A positive attitude towards a multi-cultural business environment with the ability to overcome communication challenges.
- A helpful team spirit towards co-workers and the company.
- Ability to take accurate meeting minutes and distribute as directed.
- A valid BCDL and transportation is an asset, although not required.
Job Type: Full-time