At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept - happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded "Best Workplace in Canada" by the Great Place to Work(r) Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We are seeking a Strategic Account Executive to join our Client Success team.
360 Insights offers global brands the best, holistic platform to run their channel marketing programs such as consumer rebates, volume rebates, sales agent incentives, dealer incentives, marketing development funds, and a co-operative advertising. 360's market is transforming from a manual, people intensive service industry to an automated self-service design enabled by cloud and SaaS based technologies.
The Strategic Account Executive role is responsible for managing 360insights' strategic relationship with a defined number of existing clients, with a reoccurring revenue base up to $10 Million.
- Develop lasting strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders within our client base.
- Facilitate joint strategic account planning with clients to maximize the lifetime value of our client base by helping them realize the economic value of their investment in the 360
- Leads and facilitates all 360-account activity including productivity and operational effectiveness of the various service teams (dotted line relationship) that are dedicated to support our clients current contract commitments and future business opportunities.
- Develops a deep understanding of our client's industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how 360's platform drives business value and ROI.
- Identifies risk, upsell, cross sell opportunities and works with internal and external stakeholders to present profitable solutions
- Acting as senior customer advocate in ensuring quick and orderly resolution to customer issues.
- Leads and delivers operational updates (quarterly business reviews) at senior levels of the client
- Attends, presents and provides leadership at client sponsored and non-sponsored industry events including tradeshows, conferences and VIP roundtables
- Work with Client Success Managers to ensuring we deliver reporting and analytical requirements as defined in our agreement and as agreed from time to time.
- Provide 360 executive management with regular client updates including major organizational changes, changes in strategy, competitive intelligence
- Provide our clients with regular updates on need to road map status, know organizational changes, key updates and news about 360insights
- Organizing internal training sessions to update relevant personnel.
New Client Opportunities
- Facilitate discovery and solutioning phases of new client upsell opportunities
- Facilitate cross sell handoffs from 360's Sales organization
- Oversee complex client onboarding and change management initiatives
- As needed, participate in discovery and solutioning sessions for new cross sell opportunities
- Collaborate closely with project managers, sales, account management and other 360 operational subject matter experts to ensure that our clients' needs get the best-suited solution within the 360 platform
- As needed, participate in translation of business objectives into business, functional and technical requirements
- Contribute to the relevant sections of the statement of work and other required contractual documents that reference solution and business requirements.
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience with inline with the job requirements
- Strong business process and business logic mindset, with ability to think like a general manager or division executive
- Ability to facilitate and influence matrix oriented/dotted line teams
- Organized, clear, concise with the ability to present in an executive boardroom environment
- Experience with statement of work, business requirement definition, and workflow preparation is essential
- Past BPO and business software industry experience is a must
- Experience with consumer-focused manufacturing brands, particularly auto, appliance, healthcare, electronics is preferred
- Experience with B2B technology brands is preferred
- University degree is a requirement, preferably in business or technology or engineering
- Must be able to travel to client locations within North America
- Very fast paced, high growth and challenging environment
- This role will face high level of critical thinking and urgency
- Long hours during sever client escalations or complex client upsells
- Ability to manage workload and responsibilities while traveling or when remote
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world's leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we're focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com
Job Type: Full-time