At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for a Client Success Manager
to join our Operations Team
and help us take things to the next level.
At 360insights, a Client Success Manager (“CSM”) has one job – make sure our clients remain clients. Our clients remain clients because we establish a consistent track record of delivering value through the administration of a client’s reward and rebate programs. As such, CSMs are responsible for overseeing the operational excellence of the rebate and channel incentive programs for their portfolio of clients. CSMs work closely with other 360insights teams - including Program Delivery, Support and Development – in order to ensure that everyone is focused on making sure that the programs deliver their targeted value.
Skills & Qualifications
- Accountable for the success of a portfolio of clients that represent roughly $2M in annual revenue. This will include:
- Maintaining and improving Client Satisfaction in relation to the performance of rebate and channel incentive programs;
- Maintaining and improving the satisfaction of rebate and channel incentive program participants;
- Effectively quarterbacking client communication and escalation management;
- Working with the client to establish clear Operational Success criteria and measure the program performance against these criteria as Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”);
- Organizing Quarterly Business Reviews (“QBRs”) with Client Success Executives and lead the review of KPIs with clients in order to ensure that the program performance is meeting expectations.;
- Collaborating with Support and Development in order to ensure that program performance is consistent with or exceeds expected Service Levels.
- Drive the continuous improvement of operational efficiencies by:
- Monitoring the incentive claim flow within each program and address any element that would interrupt effectiveness.
- Working with the Support team members to reduce the number of interactions required to complete a program claim.
- Providing leadership and guidance to Support team members that are assigned to your account portfolio.
- Contributing to the maintenance of the operational knowledgebase
- Notifying Client Success Executives and Sales of new opportunities to expand the existing client account
- Cultivating a trust-based relationship with client
- Traveling to offices as needed (limited)
- Proven communication skills – written and verbal
- A client-first mentality and deep understanding of client service
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to build client advocacy
- Proven analytical and problem solving skill
- Proven ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Proven organizational and follow-up skills (including prioritization)
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and provide leadership
- Demonstrated ability to mine valuable feedback and provide practical solution options based on that feedback
- Bilingual (French) is an asset
- Background in a software company, or a natural comfort with software applications an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Technical Field or Service Oriented Field – or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of experience in the fields of Client Success, Client Service or Account Management in a technology-related industry (preferably SaaS)
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com