Our client is an internationally acclaimed and award winning design studio that is deeply rooted in great design. They are looking for an outstanding new member to join them as their Marketing + Media Coordinator.
The Marketing and Media Coordinator is key member of the Marketing team responsible for producing materials that communicate our studio's message and brand image, as well as, directly supports the Marketing and Research and Marketing Media Manager in new business development and PR/media initiatives. Reporting directly to the Research/Development, Marketing and Media Manager you will be responsible for meeting your deadlines, managing resources and must pay close attention to detail to ensure the highest quality in your work.
AT A GLANCE
- Write creative copy for award submissions, project case studies, monthly newsletters and media articles as needed. Be able to adapt material to suit specific audiences
- Prepare portfolio presentations for new project interviews and client pitches
- Organize marketing materials to support business development
- Assist in developing market research and gathering competitive intelligence
- Manage our client's social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram; create timely and relevant content, respond to comments and que up content calendars
- Participate in the placement of press releases, articles, blog and social networking posts and other promotional material
- Maintain our client's website; upload content and edit as needed
- Become familiar with our client's portfolio of work, practice areas and firm capabilities
- Assist with on-site direction for project photo shoots
- Maintain resource and information systems: ordering materials, updating project documentation, resumes and images libraries
- Maintaining subscriptions and memberships
- Liaise with external agencies and vendors as needed
- Assist in building and execute a marketing strategy to support existing clients, new clients and new lines of business as required
- Assist in managing charitable promotion initiative
- Create marketing materials, portfolios and presentations
- Coordinate photo shoots
- Manage the website and newsletter Write creative copy for award submissions, project case studies, and monthly newsletters and media articles as needed.
- Writing and creating content for the Quarterly Town Halls and monthly updates.
- Be able to adapt material to suit specific audience
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Interior Design, Graphic Design, or Business
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field (Marketing, Communications or Design)
- Must be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop; knowledge of Illustrator is a plus
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Willingness to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- Great collaborator and communicator with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter with a get-it-done attitude who strives for results and performs well under pressure
- Good networking skills; enjoys engaging with clients and the industry through various events and organizations on behalf of our client
- Willingness to accommodate atypical schedules surrounding deadlines
- Familiarity with the language of Architecture/Interior Design is ideal
- Enthusiastic, positive and upbeat personality is a must
- Intermediate analytical skills
Think you might be right for this role? Drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time