We are working with a prominent and highly regarded property owner and management company, with an impressive portfolio of retail centres across Canada. They currently have an opening for an Assistant Property Manager, to assist the Senior Property Manager in managing a portfolio of properties in the Lower Mainland. They are looking for someone to step into a Property Manager role in the next 6 - 12 months, so there is great opportunity for advancement. The company portfolio currently stands at almost 25 million square feet and has a robust development and acquisition strategy that means they are always looking for opportunities to grow their business.
- Assist the Property Manager in providing all aspects of property management for a portfolio of commercial and retail properties
- Help prepare financial analysis, planning, budgeting and controls
- Organize marketing activities and events
- Work proactively with tenants on any property management or billing related issues
- Assist with the coordination of ongoing maintenance activities including scheduling and working with contractors and third party suppliers
- Support the tender process and negotiating contracts with contractors, vendors and third parties
- Provide assistant in emergencies including visiting the site, contacting vendors and liaising with the Property Manager
- Coordinate the response to service requests from tenants
- Perform building inspections
- At least 3 years related property management experience with commercial or retail properties
- Strong financial and accounting experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with tenants
- Great communication, negotiation and organization skills
- The ability to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A valid driver's license to be able to travel to visit properties within the assigned portfolio
If you have the required skills and experience to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in Word format.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see our other exciting opportunities, please visit our website at www.360recruitment.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commercial Property Management: 3 years (Required)