Looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing construction company servicing Chicago-Metro area and surrounding suburbs? If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, this could be the role for you!
Cubed Construction is a rapidly growing general contracting and construction management firm servicing the Chicago-metro area and surrounding suburbs. We specialize in the renovation of multi-family, mixed use, retail and office buildings. Our client base is real estate investment-centric and we enjoy access to a generous pipeline of work through our sister property management company, 33.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our growing team to administer and organize all types of construction projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. You would be working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time-frames and budgets for projects. You should be able to tell us about your excellent time management and communication skills, ultimately, you would be responsible for coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
The position will include a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Perform architectural plan reviews and quantity take-offs for bidding purposes;
- Assemble bidding packages and distribute to subcontractors;
- Compare bids and award contracts;
- Assemble contracts for clients and subcontractors and interpret specific contract requirements to support project manager milestones (substantial completion, punch list dates, final payment, etc.);
- Conduct part-time field work, including field inspections, punch lists, client meetings;
- Monitor working capital requirements for all projects;
- Enter and maintain change order documentation;
- Assemble ad hoc invoices and monitor and follow up on accounts receivable
- We are seeking candidates who possess the following skill set:
- Proven work experience as a Construction Coordinator or similar role;
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills;
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans;
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft programs, especially Excel.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k), Life Insurance, Gym Reimbursement Program & more!
Our positive, friendly and professional culture expands to every corner of our company, staff members are excited to be at work and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve success. As part of this team, you will be supported by our team members who can help you navigate any difficult queries, your skills will be recognized and appreciated and your team spirit will be a driving force in our culture.