305 is the direct-to-consumer, millennial-inspired brand that's disrupting the conversation women have with and about their bodies, one ass shake at a time.
Traditionally, fitness marketers have been focused on quick fixes, before/after photos, and promises they can't keep. 305 is a disruptive brand in the $4BN health/wellness industry because it flips the notion that women need to change their bodies in order to be loved. We are a people-powered community that celebrates a woman as a whole being -- for her humor, her intelligence, her ambition -- not just the number on the scale.
We've been called the "bad little sister of boutique fitness" and the "most politically active fitness brand" by Well & Good. We're backed by some of the biggest names in the music and entertainment industry. We've been featured on TODAY, Good Morning America, Refinery 29, The Washington Post, and more, for our unique message that exercise can be a means of self-expression.
At our core is one simple premise:
learn from our customer and deliver exceptional services that make people feel included, not ashamed. Our clients (aka junkies) are obsessed with our brand, as noted by our well-above industry average engagement across email and social platforms.
Since opening in 2012, we've meticulously laid the foundation of a beloved brand with a highly engaged following. In the next three years, we will be undergoing tremendous growth. We are tripling our studio footprint, jumping into digital, and spreading the 305 message through instructor certification nationwide.
We're looking for *THE* marketer who can lead this growth, aggressively and thoughtfully. We are seeking someone with the chops to grow into the 305 CMO within 1-2 years. Now is the time to get on the pink bus, baby!
On a macro level you will:
On a micro level you will:
- Design, lead, and help execute all growth strategy to drive 300% YOY growth
- Drive growth through new customer acquisition, retention marketing, and brand awareness
- Build out the team of talented marketers to help 305 grow exponentially -- yes, you can choose your team!
- Grow new markets like LA, SF, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, and more
- Teach our team the ins and outs and ensure successful implementation of your strategies
- Scale customer feedback and experience on a massive level
- Own our digital presence
- Work closely with our Client Service and Finance teams to understand and make decisions based on customer feedback and behavior
- Grow new customer acquisition at a rapid pace
- Double down on engagement of current and newly-acquired customers
- Experiment constantly
- Study and make use of big data related to relevant consumer targets and market trends
- Lead communication strategy for the brand
- Execute... a lot! We are looking for the kind of Director who can be a strategist and also roll their sleeves up and get to work
You're the right fit if you:
- Hire, lead, develop, motivate, and grow the Marketing department from the ground-up
- Help guide strategic upgrades in website and customer-facing tech platforms such as our booking software and app
- Design and help execute the plan for overall customer journey
- Develop and implement strategies to drive higher engagement of engaged members and lapsed members
- Improve acquisition ROI through SEO and social media ads -- teach us how to crack the code on search, Facebook pixels, and more
- Work with our Finance team to understand consumer behavior and data
- Work with our Operations team to execute strategies across all studios
- Conduct frequent multi-variable testing for all acquisition and engagement
- Compile detailed reporting of all live marketing campaigns that illustrate efficiency of paid media spend
- Troubleshoot ad delivery and performance, with the support of your Marketing team
- Implement and track lifetime value metrics to track and assess quality of acquired members post-acquisition and beyond
- Oversee community marketing strategy for each local market, including monthly travel to markets outside of New York
- Define and track key KPIs across all owned and paid channels
- See yourself as highly strategic and analytical
- Love the challenge of turning chaos into order
- Enjoy playing with data and possess strong intuition
- Are extremely confident, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Have experience managing a team
- Lead with confidence and enthusiasm, and also enjoy the day-to-day work of scaling a brand
- Are known for your ability to hustle
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing and analytics, ideally at quickly growing direct-to-consumer brand
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong communicator
- Good eye for design
- Strong project management background
- Highly analytical experience; love for a data is a must
- Live in New York or are willing to relocate to New York
- Ability to start on or around May 1, 2019