3 tier logic Inc. - Vancouver, BC
3 tier logic is a dynamic, growing, fast-paced organization who work with brands and agencies to connect technology with shoppers on mobile devices in the store aisle. Our employees are willing to collaborate with other team members, work against tight deadlines, and are excited to test new ideas, tools, and tactics. We're motivators, go-getters, and are constantly seeking out ways to improve our processes, our products, and ourselves.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a quality, entry-level person who will have a positive impact on our customer experience and share our dedication to the company. The ideal candidate is just like the rest of our team — adaptable, driven, and upbeat.
Is that you? If it is, we think you should get to know us.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsive communication to customers through multi-channel communication (email and customer service portal) to ensure a 'wow' guest experience
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket
- Transcription of data into our platform and other administrative data entry
- Under direction of management, perform/complete project and administrative duties and assignments
Experience and skills needed:
- 1 year in a consumer facing role in customer service and support, ideally at a tech or marketing firm
- Highly efficient with typing at a high speed
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company, its program requirements and technology offerings
- Completion of the tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to be a team player and work well with other employees
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong comprehension and writing skills required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Display leadership initiatives
- Displays a drive to improve
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What's in it for you?
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress code
- In-house job opportunities - we pride ourselves on developing talent from within
Sound like a good fit?
Then we'd love to talk to you! Please submit a resume and cover letter to us today. References are required.
Job Type: Full-time