Job Description for Events Assistant/Office Supervisor
Duties - To include but not limited to:
Assist Director of Events where needed. Responsibilities to increase over time.
- Directly responsible for all the logistics for private event bookings.
- Respond quickly and accurately to maximize all incoming event bookings, contact target lists, confirms appointments, manages calendar and cultivate leads.
- Communicates banquet event information to the client and private dining management team via emails, verbal communication and weekly BEO's meetings.
- Applies speaking and listening ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and guests.
- Communicates clearly to employees and fellow members of management with accurate and timely information in a pleasant manner as a team player.
- Must have a positive and hospitable manner both on the phone and in person.
- Must thrive on creating and maintaining excellent client experiences.
- All employees may be required to perform duties outside their regular responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Overseeing the Reservations department for a portion of the day.
- Gaining a strong understanding of the innerworkings and operations of the entire restaurant.
Must understand Excel, Word and Microsoft Office. Fast and precise typing skills required. Must have basic phone experience as well as enjoy communication via phone or email. Some sales experience along with 1 to 2 years restaurant experience also required.
Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills a must as well.
Tripleseat, Power Point, Open Table and Yelp reservations knowledge a plus.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English. Must be capable of standing, walking, climbing, sitting, bending, grasping, twisting, stooping, stretching, and lifting to 30 pounds. Must be able to work in an environment with frequent use of stairwells
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)