247 Labs has experienced strong and stable growth over the past few years and is now looking to grow our team. As part of our strategy.
247 Labs is currently seeking an experienced Front-End developer to join our team.
This is a full-time position which will allow for some remote work (as agreed with the team manager) and will require some off-hours involvement.
We are a team of developers working on various programming & development tasks. Our focus is on Web & Mobile product development. We look forward to having your talents join our team to enhance it and help our company grow.
- 2 or more years of professional experience as a UI developer with a focus on Angular, ES6 or VueJS projects and solid experience in HTML and CSS (LESS & SASS). Must have solid experience to demonstrate and explain (with code samples & ability to explain and discuss in detail).
- Able to understand and work with complex code and solve complex front end and UI/UX problems on high traffic commercial websites.
- Able to trace through unclean code to debug and find solutions quickly.
- Available to work at least 5 hours overlapping with Eastern USA timezone.
- English at the level you can speak and be understood clearly on voice & video conversations over Skype or telephone.
- REQUIRED: demonstrable technical skills in working with:
- Advanced HTML, CSS
- Advanced LESS, SCSS & SASS
- Thorough knowledge of Bootstrap
- Complete understanding of how to use GIT
- Do you fill ALL of the MUST HAVE Requirements above? Please explain how you fulfill each?
- What platforms do you have experience with and how much experience in each?
- Grade yourself on a scale of 10 on the following:
- GIT or Bitbucket version control
- Are you able to speak clearly in English on video & voice over skype as well as by telephone? What is your local phone number & Skype?
- Provide the most complex Magento or Laravel task you have developed & solved. How did you figure out what to do? How did you implement your solution? (Please – ONLY discuss 1 Project)
NICE to HAVE SKILLS: NOT REQUIRED:
- Code Igniter
- Professional growth.
- Ability to use your own computer.
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
- 14 days of paid vacation, 3 national holidays and paid sick leave.
- Challenging work in a developing company.
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Only English speaking team.
- Full-Time position.