We are looking for two (2) Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse developers with experience working in Microsoft Azure to design and implement a healthcare Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) .
-Microsoft SQL Server
-Healthcare and Health Information Exchange (HIE) experience is highly desirable.
The Data Warehouse SQL Developers will focus on designing, implementing, data cleaning and standardizing of the health enterprise-wide data warehouse. They will design/implement data processing pipelines, data cleansing, standardization, data profiling, and enrichment processes to populate the data warehouse. They should have previous experience with Microsoft Azure data warehousing practices, including SQL Server Analytics and Integration Services and have a firm understanding of data warehousing layout. The Developers will provide creative and refined solutions to complex data and business requirements. They will work effectively under minimal supervision and may be required to provide technical oversight for the work of other team members.
- Design, implement, and maintain complex ETL solutions on-premise and in Azure.
- Design, implement, and maintain data solutions from data collection and curation through to content delivery via reports, dashboards, and other toolsets.
- Model and develop databases and data structures to satisfy business processes and technical requirements.
- Solve complex requirements using advanced-level SQL techniques such as window functions, CTEs, CROSS APPLY statements, etc.
- Incorporate appropriate tools, technologies, techniques and design patterns to create maintainable, scalable, high-performance database solutions.
- Design, implement, and maintain code in development, test, and production environments.
- Design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
Write, modify, tune, and debug database indexes, queries, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, and other database entities.
- Perform SQL Server administration activities including backup, restore, DBCC commands, and indexing.
- Automate complex processes with SQL Agent jobs.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot permissions schemas using advanced security concepts.
- Identify complex data patterns and inconsistencies through data analysis and data mining.
- Collaborate with project managers and business analysts to develop solutions that meet client business requirements.
- Stay current with Microsoft SQL Server tools and technologies.
- Assist with code reviews.
- Define standard work for EDW maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Love of data
- Fluent in TSQL
- Use of Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, and Data Warehouse
- Strong SSIS development skills using SQL Server Data Tools and Visual Studio
- Ability to write and maintain reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
- Proficiently use SQL Server Management Studio 2016+
- Fluent in C# and/or Python
Education and Experience:
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to work well within deadline-oriented development structure
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical abilities and desire to learn new things
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork, and customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Azure Data Lake: 1 year (Preferred)
- SSIS Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- Power BI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: