About 2 Guys with Knives
2 Guys with Knives is a gluten-free meal delivery service focused on bringing healthful nutrition to the busy professionals and health gurus of Vancouver & the Lower Mainland, BC, Canada. Loving what you eat is possible on every dietary regime and we are passionate about bringing that to life, one bite at a time.
We established our growing business in 2013 and aim to expand our operations throughout Canada. Each rung of growth brings exciting challenges that we are privileged to experience with our passionate team. We believe in a positive, creative and supportive culture that encourages playful energy whilst simultaneously bringing the hustle factor and professionalism to work every day.
Join our community and experience what it’s like to love what you do!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Manage the following and customer care & engagement across social platforms
- Identify and develop social media strategies across multiple online channels.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing metrics.
- Create and publish compelling content on our social media channels.
- Edit photos and video for the company’s social media platforms.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and strengthen brand communication through digital storytelling, contests, and marketing tactics.
- Continuously identify and act on new opportunities for audience growth, brand awareness, and brand exposure.
- Experience in marketing, social media management or a related field.
- Post-secondary degree (or completing) in marketing, business or a related field.
- Exceptional written communication skills in English.
- Experience with schedule platforms like Hootsuite and Schedugram.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Computer skills required: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Video editing skills are an asset.
- Photography skills are an asset.
- Employee pricing on our meal service.
- Complimentary healthy lunch every day at the office.
265 Shaughnessy St, Vancouver.