1stdibs is the leading destination for vintage, antique and contemporary furniture, jewelry, art, and fashion. As a two-sided e-commerce platform, we bring together buyers of unique, beautiful things with the preeminent sellers in these categories. We are looking for a talented, inspirational marketer to develop sophisticated, digital-first marketing programs that will delight our buyers and drive sales for our sellers.
In this newly created role as the VP, Integrated Marketing, you'll lead a high performing, diverse team that works with our marketing channel leads, our Product leads, and our Seller leads to develop and execute 1stdibs' Integrated Marketing strategy that will drive customer engagement, seller engagement, and revenue growth for the company.
What you'll do
- Lead the development and execution of a cohesive, company-wide Integrated marketing strategy and plan that will engage global prospect and current buyers (consumer and trade) across all our Seller categories (vintage, antique and contemporary furniture, jewelry, art, and fashion) across all channels:
- Paid media
- Email and Push touchpoints across promotional, triggered and transactional communications
- Website and mobile app experiences
- Oversee a team of Integrated marketers with category-level responsibilities, marketing goals and budget-ownership
- Provide marketing support for our Premium Consumer Sales Teams, our Trade Sales Teams and our Seller Business Development Teams
- Develop and execute high-impact new Brand partnerships on the platform
- Provide marketing leadership to drive awareness, traffic, customer acquisition and engagement for 1stdibs's exciting new gallery space in south Hudson Yards, New York
- Work with Marketing Channel Leads and Business Analytics to test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance
- Ensure strong value-based messaging, brand consistency and core values across all campaign communications
- Analyze KPIs and provide feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration
- Leverage research, consumer insights and market trends to formulate learnings that will inform product positioning, marketing campaigns, and strategic partnerships
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What you'll bring
- Proven passion for the customer, with strong track record translating customer insights into compelling marketing campaigns
- 15+ years of experience with e-commerce, luxury marketing and/or digital-first marketing
- Extensive experience driving business results by translating high-level organizational business strategies into actionable and successful integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Innovation champion, with proven track record working in white space and comfort with ambiguity
- Proven people leader, with interest in and ability to grow and develop high-performing team
- Great cross-functional colleague, with experience working in a nimble team with fast-growing expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional presentation skills with ability to lead meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including Brands
- Passion for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability. Champion for A/B testing, cohort analysis, funnel and segmentation analysis
- Experience working in our Seller categories, luxury goods or Design a plus
- Sense of humor a must!
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.